20th of April 2011 (part1) : Happy Birthday Illiya!

by - Thursday, July 28, 2011

yay!!!
happy bday to me!!! hee.
alright..this time,i will be telling you about
what happen during the official day of me turning 19 years old.

Bermula daripada petang yang gembira on 19th April.
di mana saya baru lepas pergi bermain bersama classmates saya di padang.

While i was heading back to my room,
i thought to myself,
wah..esok betul2 da habis program matrikulasi ni.
i don't know whether to feel happy or sad.
semua mcm bercampur aduk.
rasa gembira sebab nak jumpa family.
tapi sayang pula nak tinggalkan roommates & kawan2 kat kolej ni.
hrmm..

surprisingly..
my birthday is tomorrow,
and actually..i hope that my roommates forget about it.
hu..takut kot.kena simbah dgn air..
kena baling dgn mee maggi + cereal yang dah direndam selama 3 hari.
erk! tak nak kot.
dah la baju semua da pack.
mana la nak dapat baju lain lagi untuk pakai esok.

hari terakhir di matrik ni...agak huru-hara bagi saya.
budak akaun still studying sbb diorg ada big test esok.
tp budak sains..aigoo.
you can even hear their loud shouts at night.
tak respect budak akaun langsung! ish3..*terasa sikit ye kat sini.hoho

anyway,as time flew by..its already 20th of April.
at the time,i was watching korean music videos..
god..was i nervous.takut gila kot kalau roommates nak buat ape2.
dup dap dup dap.
tengok kiri..tengok kanan..tengok reaksi setiap roommate dalam bilik..
but diorang buat dek je.tiada apa2 respon pun..
and they don't even looking at me.
hu..berdebar-debar ni.
jadi..dalam masa yg genting ni..i've come up with a good plan.
"ape2 hal pun illiya...jangan keluar daripada bilik T1-38 nih. do you hear yourself? walau ape2 pun,jangan keluar daripada bilik ni."
yes,that was my plan. and i have to stick to the plan! takut gila ni.
dup dap dup dap.
i just sit in my cubicle..watching korean music videos.
then after 1 hour had pass...
nothing happen.

i was quite relief actually.fuh~
no maggi or weird mixture of water for me tonight.

then suddenly,fatin come to me and got a hold of my camera.
i was like..
"uh oh..i'm in trouble right now."
she was walking around in my cubicle..taking weird pictures and talking with a weird tone.
then,fatimah and piqa suddenly come to my cubicle.

dup dap dup dap dup dap

then,out of nowhere,fatimah and piqa got a hold on me and started to kiss my cheek!
waa!! i was so shocked and scared.
and i was screaming so loudly.
the scream was so high pitch,that they eventually let me go.
piqa said "rasa mcm nk sumbat mulut dia dgn stoking je! bising gle!"
haha.to be honest...i don't like to be kiss.
kalau parents and family cium..its ok.
tapi kalau orang lain..if their lips come near to me..rasa mcm nak jerit je.
tak tau apasal. pelik pun ada.
even though i may tell my ex-bf that i want a kiss..
(kiss pipi eh..bukan kiss mulut.jangan fikir bukan2.haa.)
but truthfully,i don't want to be kiss.
i don't know why. it feels so weird.

even kalau kat masjid,bila da habis menunaikan sesuatu solat.
we all would like to salam with each other and give each other peck in the cheek.
i know its for a good thing. mengeratkan silaturrahim.but i just can't do that.
my friends who are close to me would know about this,and they even tease me about it.
jadi selalu kalau my friends nak salam..i just lift my hand to shake and look down.
wishing that there wouldn't be a kiss.

and sometimes at school,we have to greet our teachers right?
at this time,normally i'm unable to avoid the kiss.
normally i just clenched my teeth and smile.
i know its kind of rude doing this since they are my teachers.
but i can't,i really can't do it.
it just feel....so weird.
ngu~

anyway,kembali semula kepada story tadi..
after the kissing scene ended (yay! its over!)..piqa and fatin did some sketching at my almari baju.
fatin said that the sketch would give me nightmares when i go to sleep that night..
but luckily,it didn't.
sebab lukisan tu tidak la takut mana pun.heheh





my roommate,fiqah gave me this.during the study week before pspm 2.hehe,thank u fiqah!

everynight in kms,before i went to sleep,i would go to the bathroom first.
to brush my face and teeth.
but that day,i made a mistake.
i left the room with no keys.
waa! memang kena kunci kat luar la kan.
nasib baik ada kamilah kat bilik sebelah.
kalau tak,dah ingat nak tidur kat luar dah.
hehe,tapi my roommates kunci sekejap je.
mereka tak la jahat sangat.
risau juga tu sebenarnye.haha

lastly...waktu pagi2 sebelum the last test,saya juga yang kena bersihkan semua ini. ngu~
my roommates kata to take it as a birthday present.



                          

since semua benda dah pack,terpaksa bersih guna sabun pencuci pinggan. =.=

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

i didn't get to celebrate my birthday with my roommates since it is the last day in kms.
but they did wish me happy birthday.
ok la tu kan? :)

when i got home,after i've slept and unpacked my luggage...
my sister asked me to go to the kitchen.
i asked, "what is it?"
she said it was a surprise.
then,dengan mamai nye..saya pun ke dapur.
and tadah!!
there is a cake in the table!







this chocolate cake is very the yummy.nyum2!
hehe,terima kasih yong sebab belikan.

this is how i spent my 19th birthday..
with love!
lucky right? to got to spend a birthday both in kms and with my family.

thank you everyone for wishing for me that day.
and for the text messages and messages at my facebook wall too.
thank you so much.
may you have a wonderful birthday too. :)







You May Also Like

0 comments