Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Kpop Store at Berjaya Time Square,Kuala Lumpur.

When i heard that there is a kpop store in Malaysia,
i was very curious as in where it is.
so i google it and it turns out,
it is at Times Square,Kuala Lumpur.



Right after i knew this,i quickly went there with my brother and sister.
I want to get my hands on both snsd & super junior goodies!

Then,when i got there..my eyes started to blur.
haha,there are seriously lots of goodies there.
I felt like i want to buy everything.
CNBlue,BigBang,Girls' Generation,Super Junior,Kara,TVXQ,
almost all korean idol groups goodies can be buy there.

concert goodies,t-shirt,hoodies,keychain,phone straps,posters,fan,hat,socks,
notebooks, and even CDs & DVDs.

I was planning to buy the hoodies,but it they are too expensive.
since they are imported from korea,it cost about Rm 160- Rm 220.
but i'm not going to go home without nothing alright.
my brother advice me to buy things that i can use when i'm in the university.
so lastly i only bought girls' generation phone straps. :)


For people who interested to go to the store,
here are the details.


My Star Collection Trading
Lot 05-36, 5th Floor, Berjaya Times Square,Jalan Imbi,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2144 7017
Email : mystar_trading@yahoo.com

call them if you want to know the latest things they sell at their store.
the store is said to open everyday from 12 noon and close at 9 pm.
so if you want to go to the store,make sure you come between these time.
happy shopping people~!