Sutra Beach Resort, Merang, Terengganu.

by - Saturday, June 28, 2014

Since my degree has come to an end, I need to pack all my things and bring it back home.
So my father and my brother drove all the way from Shah Alam to Terengganu to help me with that.

28th June 2014 was one day before the first Ramadhan this year. My brother said that he really wanted a vacation because it had been such a long time since our family had one. So, I googled up what was the best hotel that has access to the beach and as well as away from the city busy life.

Lastly, I found and recommended my dad to stay at Sutra Beach Resort, Terengganu.
Using booking.com , my dad managed to get rm150 per room.
It is more easy to book online plus the price you get is so much more cheaper.
The original price of the room was RM230. That means we got a discount. Yay!!

Below are some of the pictures that were taken during our stay at the resort.
Sorry I didn't manage to snap the hotel room. I forgot.
You can google it online or just click to the official Sutra Beach Resort website.

Overall view of the resort


pic name
There is direct access to the beach
pic name
Balcony of the hotel room


pic name
View from the balcony
pic name
The Beach


pic name
Infinity Swimming Pool
pic name
View above the swimming pool


pic name
Rocks
pic name
Planning to see the sunset


pic name
Stepping slowly into the beach
pic name
View of the resort from the beach


pic name
Sunset
pic name
Ocean Waves


pic name
Last view before going back
pic name
The crab that I managed to catch


In my opinion, it is a great resort to stay for a family vacation time.
The resort has easy access to both the swimming pool and the beach.
The clear water beach is very interesting. I can easily see fishes and crabs swimming around both of my feet.
I  managed to catch one crab with my bare hands but then let it go back to the ocean. Not nice to keep it in a box, yes?
The hotel staff is friendly too.
Oh ya, if you are going there on Ramadhan. They do provide you with suhoor from 4.00 am until 5.30 am at the hotel restaurant.They count it as a substitute for breakfast. 
For students that they families come and visit, maybe this resort is quite far from UMT & UniSZA, 20 minutes at least.
But seriously, it is nice.
Highly recommended.

For more details, visit SutraBeachResort for more details.
Full address : 
Sutra Beach Resort
Kampung Rhu Tapai, Merang, 21010 Setiu, Terengganu, Malaysia.
Contact No : 09-6531111

You May Also Like

0 comments