Anticipating Beautiful Disaster

by - Thursday, May 19, 2016




After reading #fiftyshadesofgrey and finished all the trilogy, I've started to read fiction books again. I really love how the plot of the novel & how the characters in the book developed. It kind of reminds me of when I was 12 to14 years old and had so many friends that really love books & I had them to share and comment on what books we should read next. They really love #harrypotter though.


Anyway, I've been searching for #beautifuldisaster for more than two months, I went to almost all bookstores in Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, & Penang and they were all sold out. I went to buy online, but they said that it will take them one week to replenish the stock. Finally after much awaited, it arrived here today at my house! I can't wait to start reading the series! The book #ifistay will arrive tomorrow. Hope to finish the book soon before the movie comes out.

Any book to recommend for me to read? Let me know. ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments