Review on Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (No Spoilers)

by - Thursday, May 19, 2016



I just realized that I had acquired almost 11hours for each day for the last 3months just to read books. I love reading so much that I forgot that I just turned my self into a #bibliophile without even knowing it. Bahaya ni.

Anyway,I just finished reading the final book for #thehungergames , Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. All I can say is for the last 70 pages of the book, it was really heart wrenching! I just can't describe it into words! For me it is a really good book because it played with my sense of curiosity a lot. Very interesting indeed.


I promise I will not give out any spoiler since I know the movie is coming out soon. Just I think you will expect many unpredictable & epic scenes by the time the second part of the movie is release in cinemas. For the first part, maybe not so much.



You May Also Like

0 comments